Monday, February 7, 2011

5AM - Day 1

Well, it's 6:15AM and I've done yoga, had breakfast, read my devotion for the day and am completely ready for work.  It's a good feeling, but I'm not gonna lie..my eyes are already tired!  I think it will take some time for my body to get use to...
I was so tempted to turn the alarm off and go back to sleep for another hour, but I knew that my friend, Joy, would be text me, just about the time i got my lazy self up, she text me to make sure I was up!  I'm SO glad I had motivation - otherwise, I would have stayed curled up and nice and warm next to the hubby!

It is nice that I have an hour before I need to leave the house to do whatever I want :)  Which will probably be loading the dishwasher or ironing my man's uniform.  

5AM is early..but it feels good!  

1 comment:

  1. Blog Joanna, I want to stay caught up with your life!! :)

    ReplyDelete