Friday, August 5, 2011

It's been a while...

I'm really disappointed with myself for not blogging more.  I think about it often, but just never get around to it.  There always seems to be something else to do.  I miss writing on here though, and keep track of what's going on.  I know it will be fun to look back on.

Life is pretty simple for us right now.  We're both working a lot, and that takes up most of our time.  Brett is on nights still, but we have a few hours together in the evenings and I am LOVING that.  We really have gotten  to spend lots of time together and it's been SO great.  Much more time then when we first got married.   My heart just feels so content.  I love spending time with my sweet husband.  There is much less strain on our marriage when we get to see each other!!  I'm pretty sure every minute I spend with him I just love him more.  I feel so incredibly blessing to be married to him!  Being married to your best friend is the best!!  Even better - he SHOULD be going to days in September, which will be INCREDIBLE!! I can't imagine actually going to work and getting home from work at the same time!!  It should be pretty great :)

We are going on a 2 week vacation in only 39 days!!  We are SO excited!!  We will be in Florida the whole time, but will be in Fort Walton with friends the 1st week, and the 2nd week in Panama City with the Thompson family!  SO EXCITED!!

I also have a business trip to Las Vegas coming up this month which should be a BLAST!! Can't wait!

As for today, i got off work early, which is awesome - now just keeping myself occupied till my sweet man wakes up and we can squeeze in a Friday night date before he heads to work!

Our life is blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment