Sunday, July 27, 2014

Baby.Thompson 19 weeks

How far along? 19 weeks! Can't believe it's almost half way :-/
Total weight gain/loss? Still not back to my per-pregnancy weight, but have started to gain a little each week, instead of losing.
Maternity clothes? Right now I'm wearing my GAP Maternity dress pants to work most days. I have been able to keep my scrub pants for the days I need it, but last week they were starting to hurt, so I"ll have to get a bigger size, or stop wearing scrubs!
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep? I'm still taking Unisom and B6 at night for nausea, so the Unisom helps me sleep.  I wake up to pee several times a night, and I have to switch positions often to stay comfy. My nights are very broken up, but when I am sleeping, i sleeping well.
Best moment this week? I *think* I felt the baby move. I'm waiting to see if I feel the same thing again to confirm if that's what it was. 
Miss Anything?  Wine. 
Movement? Maybe!
Food cravings? Last night I was just sitting at home and all the sudden started craving Chinese food and Blueberry pancakes. I did not give into to either one of those, and the desire seems to be gone this morning ;) very weird.
Anything making you queasy or sick? I have been feeling pretty good!
Have you started to show yet? Yes, growing more each week!Gender? Unknown. US scheduled for August 14th :) :)
Labor Signs? Thankfully, NO! :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! Tired all the time, but very happy!
Looking forward to? The reveal party!  Started seriously planning this week! 
Spent the afternoon chilling with Brett in the pool!!  ahh!!

No comments:

Post a Comment