Friday, July 11, 2014

I feel like this pregnancy is already flying by so fast, and I want to make sure I'm documenting it! 
My BFF gave me a Pregnancy Book which I'm filing out, but I though tit would be fun to do this weekly questionnaire to be able to look back on!

How far along? 17 weeks
Total weight gain/loss? During the first trimester I lost 7 pounds, but now that I'm feeling better and able to keep food down, I'm back to my per-pregnancy weight!
Maternity clothes? Yes. Most of my pants have just gotten too tight around the middle to feel comfortable, so I do have some maternity dress pants for work, and a pair of jeans. I still have several pairs of shorts that fit. I can wear most of my shirts still, but I've gotten a few maternity shirts, and they are so comfy, I'm already wearing them some! 
Stretch marks? Not yet!
Sleep? I'm still taking Unisom and B6 at night for nausea, so the Unisom helps me sleep. I'm not able to lay on my stomach (i'm a stomach sleeper!), and trying to get in a comfy position has been tough. 
I'm worried once I stop the Unisom, sleep is going to tough!
Best moment this week? Hearing the heart beat today at our appointment! In the 160's this time! It was much stronger and easier to hear than it was at 12 weeks. Brett and I loved it! :) Best sound ever!
Miss Anything?  Wine. Caffeine. And the desire to eat :p
Movement? No, I haven't felt anything yet that I knew was the baby.
Food cravings? Hmm...I'm still in the "hardly anything sounds good" phase, but for some reason Taco Bell's Mexican pizza's have been a winner lately. It's funny because I hadn't had Taco Bell in years. I've gotten sick off of it too many times :-/
Anything making you queasy or sick? Nothing I can pinpoint. I get sick randomly, but not consistently, which is great!
Have you started to show yet? Yes. The bump has really popped out the last few weeks!
Gender? Unknown. US scheduled for August 14th :) :)
Labor Signs? Thankfully, NO! :)
Belly Button in or out? In
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time? Happy! Tired all the time, but very happy!
Looking forward to?Gender US and Reveal Party! :) 

I think I look bigger in this picture than I actually am.  It's hard to take your own baby bump picture, I keep forgetting when Brett is around!

No comments:

Post a Comment